Mercure Albrighton Hall Hotel & Spa is located on the outskirts of the medieval town of Shrewsbury and is the only 4 star hotel in this area. The hotel occupies some 15 acres of beautifully landscaped gardens with an absolutely idyllic lake and contains extensive business and leisure facilites. Highly accessible, the hotel is located ony 10 minutes from the M54.
- Mercure Albrighton Hall & Spa is only 40 minutes drive from Central Birmingham and is easly accessable from both motorways and airports.
- Mercure Albrighton Hall & Spa is a grade 2 listed building combined with state of the art technology including wireless connectivity.
- The Thermal Spa suite is the only facility of its kind in the whole of Shropshire. With 2 saunas, 2 steam rooms, ice room, 2 snail showers complimented with swimming pool, jacuzzi and 5 beauty treatment rooms, dance studio and squash court.
- With Conferencing facilities for up to 300 delegates and Executive Boardrooms, Mercure Albrighton Hall & Spa has conferencing and meeting rooms to suit all types of events.
- There are many dining options here at Albrighton Hall. The Oak Room restaurant has original panelling and fireplaces and has access to the grounds, as has the Mallard Room which is perfect for private dining. Banqueting facilities are available for 220.